Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday night ... aaahhh

Wednesday nights are my night to myself.  


My day has consisted of:




  • work all day, 
  • a visit to the beach and the park after work with my daughter, 
  • plus done a bit of grocery shopping, 



The witching hours are over - she is feed and bathed, read too and now she is sound asleep in her bed and my husband is out at his Ancient Roman Plumbing course - so the night is mine.


 I could watch the Olympics or catch up on some reading, have a relaxing bubble bath - but instead I am going to tackle this mess.



I am posting this to make everyone else feel better about there Wednesday night kitchens.







Does yours look as bad as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments - I would love to hear from you.