Thursday, August 2, 2012

What a start to the day

What a start to my day .... 


I used full cream milk (fat milk) in my breakfast instead of skinny milk - and oh it tasted good.  


Then I got every red light on the way to work and had to contend with a bus with an over-sense of entitlement who wanted to bully all us little cars off the road.  I wanted to fight him, but you have to pick your battles don't you - bus vs small hatch - he was always going to win - even if I could have outsmarted him with words - he had a few more tonne on me!


Then I managed to spill my water all down my shirt just as my boss arrived to say good morning.  Now I am waiting for him to announce me for the next achievement award - he must be so proud of his competent staff and the way I can handle a water bottle.


Never mind, I don't come her for the career - I only come to clean out my messy handbag of all the half eaten baby biscuits, toys, unopened bills and those pesky shopping dockets.


The day can only improve....








Hope everyone out there in cyber land is having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments - I would love to hear from you.